Friday, January 27, 2012

yeaaaaaah .. I got the homework from arum, sorry to keep you waiting too long for my answer dear.
my homework :)
first, I have to tell about my self in 11, here I am ......

1. I'm not funny, sometimes I want to make a joke but not funny at all --"
2. I'm coward :x. I always need someone to sleep with me, she is my grandmother :*
3. I'm grumpy :D
4. I love my grandma :*
5. I love my family :*
6. I love my boyfriend :*
7. I love all my friends :*
8. I love to eat  :D
9. I hate horror :x
10. I'm fat and proud of it :)
11. Some people think that I'm chinese descent :p, in fact i'm NOT.

second, I have to answer arum's question.

1. How is your life now ?    
    Praise the Lord, my life can't be separated from the word "good".
2. Who are you most love ?
    First, the most I love is my Lord Jesus Christ, the second one is my grandmother :*
3. Can you play guitar ?
    No, I can't :p
4. Would you like to daydream ? 
    Ehe, in fact "yes"
5. How deep you know me ?
    As deep as you know about me :)
6. Who is your idol ?
    My grandma ;'), she's the most powerful woman I have ever known.
7. What is your ugliness ?
    I get jealous easily :|
8. Do you like study? why?
    Yes :), because I judge myself that I'm not smart, still.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment